Sunday, September 28, 2008

Stampin Up Workshop

Friday night, we all headed over to Kerri W.'s house for a Stampin' Up! Workshop. These are the 2 layouts she had designed for us.

I never would have thought of using green and gold for the colours on a fall page, but with that neutral tan background, it really works amazing with the pictures I just happened to have on hand that have green grass and gold leaves! I really like the "Big Deal" alphabet stamps. I already have the number set and now will probably buy the letters too! That month stamp at the bottom is mine that I bought from Stampin' Up, I LOVE them and use them all the time!
I have been wanting to scrapbook these halloween pictures for a long time, so am happy to have had a layout that fit. I adore Ella in her little ghost costume! And I love seeing me in the wig, I don't dress up very often :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: