Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to School

Wow. That was the fastest summer. Ever. Even my summers as a kid were longer than that! Why does it go by even faster when I'm a parent?

We had a big change this summer, we bought our first camper. So that made us look forward to the weekends even more! Maybe that's why the season flew by way too quickly.

I am so happy to have another week with the kids before they have to go back to school. Sounds like lots of others have already headed back. Good ol' Manitoba! Still got a few days to pack the backpacks, get haircuts, buy a few more clothes, and stock up on lunch and snack items.

My youngest heads off to Kindergarten this year. I'm gonna miss her lots, but at the same time, I'm looking forward to getting caught up on bookwork that I've let slide for way to long. Routine. How I can crave it and fear it all at the same time?

No comments: