Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Love Green.

Can you tell? On a lot of my layouts, you can find green. I think I need a new challenge...layouts with no green.

I had Kerri & Carma over last week, and gave them a few sketches to work off. This is one that I got done of our first family trip to the Holiday Inn where the kids for many years loved playing in the Pirate's Cove. They are just now outgrowing it and looking for hotels with waterslides instead.
Another green layout. I used some nice soft flower ribbon that I bought at Shelley's with Kerri yesterday. The butterflies look brown in the photo, but actually they are mirrors.
Mason and Jack were with us yesterday and were good helpers at the scrapbooking store. Mason picked out the patterned paper on the left and the bat, web, and ghost transparencies in a little halloween embellishment kit. GOOD JOB MASON! He inspired this page to be done :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: