Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween gets more fun every year! Hope everyone had a fun night last night. We did!

Isn't Ella looking grown up in this picture?!! Helps that's she's the closest to the camera, I guess. Still only 3. Blows my mind somedays. I'll have to blog another day about all the grown up things that come out of her mouth.

Some of you can get a bit of a peek at my new short haircut here. Not at my most glamorous though.
HERE I am at my MOST glamorous! Amazing how some people don't recognize me when I change my colour!
Almost the perfect Star Wars Halloween for Dad this year, too bad Ella wasn't Princess Leia or Queen Amidala! Mason was a clone trooper, Nash was Darth Vader, and Ella was Snow White. Too bad we hadn't thought of it earlier, Mason and I had a great idea while we were getting him into costume at school. He could have put on the snow white wig with the clone trooper costume, sans helmet. Then it would have looked like snow white was a clone trooper. We got a good chuckle over that! (I think I've seen Spaceballs too many times :) Ella was absolutely darling in her wig, a beautiful Snow White! The boys really filled out their costumes well and looked really good too!

The kids hit more houses than ever this year, taking a really long time to tire out! We took Turbo and Tundra with us too, they got a ton of exercise and collapsed exhausted that night at bedtime!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Cute hair! (And I don't just mean the pink "do"!) Hope everyone comes down from their sugar high soon :)